1. Yang C, Li P, Ding X, Sui HC, Rao S, Hsu CH, Leung WP, Cheng GJ, Wang P* and Zhu BT* (2020). Mechanism for the Reactivation of the Peroxidase Activity of Human Cyclooxygenases: Investigation Using Phenol as a Reducing Cosubstrate. Sci Rep 10(1):15187
2. Wang P*, Yamabe N*, Hong CJ*, Bai HW, Zhu BT (2020) Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester, a Coffee Polyphenol, Inhibits DNA Methylation In Vitro and In Vivo. Eur J Pharmacol 173464.
3. Xu MY, Sun YJ, Wang P, Yang L, Wu YJ (2020) Metabolomic biomarkers in urine of rats following long-term low-dose exposure of cadmium and/or chlorpyrifos. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 195:110467.
4. Xu MY, Wang P, Sun YJ, Yang L, Wu YJ (2020) Identification of metabolite biomarkers in serum of rats exposed to chlorpyrifos and cadmium. Sci Rep, 10(1):4999.
5. Liang YJ, Wang P, Long DX, Wang HP, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2020) The progressive alteration of urine metabolomic profiles of rats following long-term and low-dose exposure to permethrin. Biomarkers. 25(1):94-99
6. Liang YJ, Wang P, Wang HP, Long DX, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2019) Time-Course Changes in Urine Metabolic Profiles of Rats Following 90-Day Exposure to Propoxur. Sci Rep. 9(1):16989.
7. Liu Q, Zhang Y, Wang P, Guo X, Wu Y, Zhang JX, Huang L1 (2019).Two Preputial Gland-Secreted Pheromones Evoke Sexually Dimorphic Neural Pathways in the Mouse Vomeronasal System. Front Cell Neurosci. 13:455.
8. Jiang L, Wang P, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2019) Ivermectin reverses the drug resistance in cancer cells through EGFR/HER2/Akt/ERK/NF-κB signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38(1):265.
9. Wang P, Yang M, Wu YJ (2019) A fungicide miconazole ameliorates tri-o-cresyl phosphate-induced demyelination through inhibition of ErbB3/Akt pathway. Neuropharmacology 148:31-39.
10. Xu MY, Wang P, Wu YJ (2019) Disruption of Kidney Metabolism in Rats after Subchronic Combined Exposure to Low-Dose Cadmium and Chlorpyrifos Chem Res Toxicol 32(1):122-129.
11. Xu HY, Wang P, Sun YJ, Xu MY, Zhu L, Wu YJ (2018) Activation of Neuregulin 1/ErbB Signaling Is Involved in the Development of TOCP-Induced Delayed Neuropathy. Frontiers Mol Neurosci 11:129.
12. Wang P, Mills LH, Song JH, Yu J, Zhu BT (2017) Lack of Cell Proliferative and Tumorigenic Effects of 4-Hydroxyestradiol in the Anterior Pituitary of Rats: Role of Ultrarapid O-Methylation Catalyzed by Pituitary Membrane-Bound Catechol-O-Methyltransferase. Chem Res Toxicol 30(7):1448-1462.
13. Zhou L, Zhao P, Chi Y, Wang D, Wang P, Liu N, Cai D, Wu Z, Zhong N (2017) Controlling the Hydrolysis and Loss of Nitrogen Fertilizer (Urea) by using a Nanocomposite Favors Plant Growth. ChemSusChem 10: 1-3.
14. Wang P*, Xu MY*, Liang YJ*, Wang HP, Sun YJ, Long DX, Wu YJ (2017) Subchronic toxicity of low dose propoxur, permethrin and their combination on the redox status of rat liver. Chem Biol Interact 272:21-27
15. Xu MY, Wang P, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2017) Metabolomic analysis for combined hepatotoxicity of chlorpyrifos and cadmium in rats. Toxicology 384:50-58.
16. Xu MY*, Wang P*, Sun YJ, Yang L, Wu YJ (2017) Joint toxicity of chlorpyrifos and cadmium on the oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage in neuronal cells. Food Chem Toxicol 103:246-252.
17. Wang P, Zhu BT (2017) Unique Effect of 4-Hydroxyestradiol and Its Methylation Metabolites on Lipid and Cholesterol Profiles in Ovariectomized Female Rats. Eur J Pharmacol ;800:107-117.
18. Wang P, Wang J, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2017) Cadmium and chlorpyrifos inhibit cellular immune response in spleen of rats. Environmental Toxicology 32(7):1927-1936.
19. Xu HY*, Wang P*, Sun YJ, Xu MY, Li L, Du L, Li W, Chen Q, Wu YJ (2017) Autophagy in tri-o-cresyl phosphate-induced delayed neurotoxicity. J Neuropath Exp Neuro 76(1):52-60.
20. Zhu L, Wang P, Sun YJ, Xu MY, Wu YJ (2016) Disturbed phospholipid homeostasis in endoplasmic reticulum initiates tri-o-cresyl phosphate-induced delayed neurotoxicity. Scientific Reports 6:37574.
21. Zhang H, Wang P, Zhang AJ, Li X, Zhang JH, Qin QL, Wu YJ (2016) Antioxidant activities of protein hydrolysates obtained from the housefly larvae. Acta Biol Hung. 67(3):236-46.
22. Xu Z, Song Z, Li G, Tu H, Liu W, Liu Y, Wang P, Wang Y, Cui X, Liu C, Shang Y, de Rooij DG, Gao F, Li W. (2016) H2B ubiquitination regulates meiotic recombination by promoting chromatin relaxation. Nucleic Acids Res. 44(20):9681-9697.
23. Chen LP, Wang P, Sun YJ, Wu YJ (2016) Direct interaction of avermectin with epidermal growth factor receptor mediates the penetration resistance in Drosophila larvae. Open Biology150231.
24. Jing Z*, Yin H*, Wang P, Gao J, Yuan L (2016) Centlein, a novel microtubule-associated protein stabilizing microtubules and involved in neurite formation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 472(2) :360–365
25. Long DX, Wang P, Sun YJ, Chen R, Wu YJ (2015) Neuropathy target esterase is degraded by ubiquitin-proteasome pathway with ARA54 as ubiquitin ligase. Biochemistry 54: 7385−7392.
26. Wang P, Dang L, and Zhu BT (2015) Use of computational modeling approaches in studying the binding interactions of compounds with human estrogen receptors. Steroids 105:26-41.
27. Wang P, Wu YJ (2015) Applications of metabonomics in pesticide toxicology. Curr Drug Metabo 16(3):191-9.
28. Xu MY*, Wang P*, Sun YJ*, Wang HP*, Liang YJ*, Zhu L, Wu YJ. (2015) Redox status in liver of rats following subchronic exposure to the combination of low dose dichlorvos and deltamethrin. Pest Biochem Physiol 2015, 124:60-5.
29. Xu MY, Sun YJ, Wang P, Xu HY, Chen LP, Zhu L, Wu YJ (2015) Metabolomics analysis and biomarker identification for brains of rats exposed subchronically to the mixtures of low dose cadmium and chlorpyrifos. Chem Res Toxicol 28(6):1216-23.
30. Wang P, Wang Q, Qin QL, Wu YJ (2015) Characterization of lysophosphotidylcholine-induced changes of intracellular calcium in Drosophila S2 cells. Life Sci 131:57-62
31. Song Z, Yu H, Wang P, Mao G, Liu W, Li M, Wang H, Shang Y, Liu C, Xu Z, Sun Q, Li W (2015) Germ cell-specific Atg7 knockout results in primary ovarian insufficiency in female mice. Cell Death Diff 6:e1589.
32. Liu W, Shang Y, Zeng Y, Liu C, Li Y, Zhai L, Wang P, Lou J, Xu P, Ye Y, Li W. (2014) Dimeric Ube2g2 simultaneously engages donor and acceptor ubiquitins to form Lys48-linked ubiquitin chains. EMBO J 33(1):46-61. IF=9.822
33. Long DX, Hu D, Wang P, Wu YJ (2014) Induction of autophagy in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells by tri-ortho-cresyl phosphate. Mol Cell Biochem 396(1-2):33-40.
34. Wang P*, Wang HP*, Xu MY*, Liang YJ*, Sun YJ, Yang L, Li L, Li, W, Wu YJ (2014) Combined subchronic toxicity of dichlorvos with malathion or pirimicarb in mice liver and serum: a metabonomic study. Food Chem Toxicol 70:222-30.
35. Li Q, Wang P, Chen R, Li W, Wu YJ (2014) Construction of genetically engineered bacteria that degrades organophosphorus pesticide residues and can be easily detected by the fluorescence. Environ Technol 35(5-8):556-61.
36. Zhu L, Wang P, Wu YJ (2013) Protective effect of a polypeptide from larva of housefly (Musca domestica) on hydrogen peroxide induced oxidative damage in HepG2 cells. Food Chem Toxicol 60:385-90.
37. Chen JX*, Sun YJ*, Wang P*, Wu YJ (2013) Induction of autophagy by TOCP in differentiated human neuroblastoma cells lead to degradation of cytoskeletal components and inhibition of neurite outgrowth. Toxicology 310: 92-97
38. Jiang XR*, Wang P*, Smith CL, Zhu BT (2013) Synthesis of novel estrogen receptor antagonists using metal-catalyzed coupling reactions and characterization of their biological activity. J Med Chem 56(7): 2779-90.
39. Wang P, McInnes C, Zhu BT (2013) Structural Characterization of the Binding Interactions of Various Endogenous Estrogen Metabolites with Human Estrogen Receptor α and β Subtypes: A Molecular Modeling Study. PLoS ONE 8(9):e74615
40. Wang P, Zhu BT (2013) Usefulness of Molecular Modeling Approach in Characterizing the Ligand-Binding Sites of Proteins: Experience with Human PDI, PDIp and COX. Curr Med Chem 20(31):3840-54.
41. Fu X, Wang P, Fukui M, Long C, Yin L, Choi HJ, Zhu BT (2012) PDIp is a major intracellular oestrogen-storage protein that modulates tissue levels of oestrogen in the pancreas. Biochem J 447(1): 115–123.
42. Fu X, Wang P, Zhu BT (2011) Characterization of the estradiol-binding site structure of human protein disulfide isomerase (PDI). PLoS ONE 6(11):e27185.
43. Fu X, Wang P, Zhu BT (2011) Characterization of the estradiol-binding site structure of human pancreas-specific protein disulfide isomerase: Indispensable role of the hydrogen bond between His278 and the estradiol 3-hydroxyl group. Biochemistry 50(1):106–115.
44. Kang KS*, Wang P*, Yamabe N, Fukui M, Jay T and Zhu BT (2010) Docohexaoic acid Induces Apoptosis in Human Breast Cancer Cells In Vitro and In Vivo via Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species and Caspase 8 Activation. PLoS ONE 5(4):e10296 (*: co first author)
45. Wang P, Bai HW and Zhu BT (2010) Structural basis for certain bioflavonids to function as reducing cosubstrates for cyclooxygenase I and II. PLoS ONE 5(8): e12316.
46. Zhu BT, Wu KY, Wang P, Bai HW, Cai X and Conney AH (2010) Methylation of catechol estrogens by human placental catechol-O-methyltransferase: Inter-individual differences in sensitivity to heat inactivation and to inhibition by dietary polyphenols. Drug Metab Disp 38(10):1892-1899.
47. Zhu BT, Wang P, Nagai M, Wen Y and Bai HW (2009) Inhibition of Human Catechol-O-Methyltransferase (COMT)-Mediated O-Methylation of Catechol Estrogens by Major Polyphenolic Components Present in Coffee. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 113:65-74.
48. Wang P, Wen Y, Han GZ, Sidhu PK and Zhu BT (2009) Characterization of the oestrogenic activity of non-aromatic steroids: are there male-specific endogenous oestrogen receptor modulators? Brit J Pharmacol. 158(7):1796-807.
49. Jiang XR*, Wang P*, Fu X* and Zhu BT (2008) Chemical Synthesis and Biochemical Characterization of a Biotinylated Derivative of 17β-Estradiol with a Long Side-Chain Covalently Attached to its C-7α Position. Steroids 73: 1252-1261. (*: co-first author)
50. Bai HW, Wang P and Zhu BT (2008) Biochemical and Molecular characterization of a novel human catechol-O-methyltransferase mutant with triplet point mutations. Int J Mol Med 22:769-79.
51. Fu X, Wang P and Zhu BT (2008) Protein Disulfide Isomerase is a Multifunctional Regulator of Estrogenic Status in Target Cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 112:127-37.